The Identity Theft Council would like you to join us in supporting 100 Cities in 100 Days – a unique campaign to educate and engage consumers and communities about issues like identity theft, cyber safety, and privacy. Nearly 40 cities and communities have already signed up, and participating communities can host a seminar, webinar, or school presentation, distribute education materials, share our message on social media, or anything else you feel is appropriate for your community.
Learn more at www.identitytheftcouncil.org where you’ll also be able to download a free 30-page consumer security guide. To support adoption we’re happy to customize and brand for your organization.
How Can You Participate?
- Encourage your employees and partners to organize an event in your community.
- Look for willing local partners, like your Police or Sheriff's Department, city leaders, Chambers of Commerce, local schools and businesses.
- Share this site and our message with your family, friends, and workplace.
- Download and share our free security guides.
- Use your PR and social media to spread the word.
For more information please contact Neal O’Farrell, Executive Director of the Identity Theft Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org.